The mission of Fremont360 is twofold:
- To be THE place to go when residents and visitors alike seek information about anything to do with Fremont County, CO. We aim to provide our users with the most relevant and up-to-date information and resources available; and
- To support and promote local businesses and non-profit organizations in Fremont County.
We accomplish these goals by sharing timely, comprehensive, and pertinent information on our website, blog, calendar of events, social media (Facebook and Instagram), our mobile app, and our weekly magazine.
The Fremont360 Weekly Magazine is a FREE flip-book style digital magazine that is packed full with pertinent information about the greater Fremont County, Colorado community.
In addition to informative articles, the Fremont360 Weekly Magazine includes advertisements from local businesses, which help support the publication and the community as a whole. It also contains several regular sections to provide comprehensive, relevant, and up-to-date information that is useful to our readers:
- Shelter Pets of the Week – highlights adoptable pets currently in the care of the Humane Society of Fremont County.
- This Week – contains detailed descriptions of events happening throughout the county during the week.
- Save the Date! – section allows readers to peruse a list of upcoming events to add to their calendars.
- Our Community Partners – highlights the local businesses and organizations that have signed on to support Fremont360.
- This & That – contains general announcements and other miscellaneous tidbits that helps to keep Fremont County residents informed.
- Business News – provides a way for local businesses to share news about new business openings, ribbon cuttings, anniversaries, moves, etc.
- Fremont Cares – volunteer and giving opportunities throughout the county.
- The front and back covers of each issue of the magazine feature photographs showing various aspects of Fremont County taken by our in-house photographer, 39° N. Photography, or other photographers from around the county.
FREMONT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS MOBILE APP
“There’s an app for that!” The “Fremont at Your Fingertips” mobile app contains a wealth of information about Fremont County, including:
- An opt-in Business Directory (contact us at email@example.com to get your business added)
- A directory of organizations and clubs, churches, schools, and local government contacts
- Local outdoor activity information – hiking, biking, camping, fishing, climbing, off-roading, etc.
- Fremont County Photo Gallery
- Lots of handy links to easily access Fremont360 features and other Fremont County information when you’re on the go
The app is entirely FREE to download via Google Play or the App Store. Visit our Mobile App page for more information and for links to download the app.
Fremont360 features not one but TWO calendars: a Calendar of Events – the most comprehensive listing of events in all of Fremont County; and a Community Calendar that shows regular (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.) events held by organizations and clubs throughout the county, throughout the year.
100+ THINGS TO DO IN FREMONT COUNTY
After hearing one too many complaints that “there’s nothing to do around here,” we decided to compile a list of the incredible variety of things to do around here and came up with WELL OVER 100 things to do. Check ’em out!
The Fremont360 Blog features news, announcements, and other things you might need to know.
Fremont360 is entirely community funded. We rely on the financial support of local businesses, organizations, and individuals in order to provide high-quality and relevant information to the residents of and visitors to the greater Fremont County area. We have a number of ways the community can help support our endeavors.
- Community Partnerships
- Advertising in the Fremont360 Weekly Magazine
- Business Listings in the “Fremont at Your Fingertips” Mobile App
- Sponsoring Blog Posts
Visit the Advertising page to learn more about how your business can help Fremont360 help our community.
Indivuals can also help to support the mission of Fremont360 through our Buy Me a Coffee program, either through individual contributions or by signing up for a monthly membership. Click on the button below to go to the Fremont360 Buy Me a Coffee page to see how you can support what we do here at Fremont360.