Help Fremont360 Help Our Community!
We have several options for you to get your Fremont County, business seen by residents and visitors alike.
PRICES UPDATED 5/14/2020
Featured Business Ads – 1×1 ad – 280 x 200 pixels
Community Partners Page
|1×1 – 280 x 200 pixels||$20/month||$200/year*|
|1×2 – 560 x 200 pixels||$35/month||$400/year*|
|2×2 – 560 x 400 pixels||$60/month||$700/year*|
*This price reflects a discount on ads paid in advance for a full year.
Business Directory Listing
(or FREE with 1-year pre-paid Community Partnership)
Newsletter Sponsorship/Event Posting – $20 per occurrence
(If not a current advertiser, you must provide your own 280 x 200 pixel ad or pay a $25/hour ad design fee).
100+ Things to Do in Fremont County Brochure & Web Page Advertising
Fremont360 has published a brochure entitled “100+ Things to Do in Fremont County” and will update the brochure quarterly. There is an accompanying web page with an enhanced and expanded version of the list. Following are the associated advertising opportunities:
Ad on Brochure + Ad on Web Page + Link(s) on Web Page List
|Full Year||$270||(10% discount)|
Business Directory Listing
BASIC (free) listing includes:
- Business name, address, phone number
- Map link
- Business listed under ONE business directory category
PREMIUM includes all of the above PLUS:
- Your business logo
- A website link OR a Facebook link if your business does not have a website.
- An email link
- Your business listed in all applicable business directory categories
- A business description which can include up to 3 photos, 1 video, hours of operation, etc.
- Social media links (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Angie’s List, etc.)
- Unlimited keywords that will make it easier for customers to find your listing.
- “New Platinum Listing” mention on our Facebook page and in our weekly newsletter with a link to your Platinum Business Directory ad.
- Special event promotion on our Facebook page only.
FREMONT360 “COMMUNITY PARTNER” PERKS
Sign up for a Featured Business Ad or an ad on the “Our Community Partners” page for a period of 3 months or longer and you will also receive the following perks:
- “New Community Partner” announcement on our Facebook page.
- “Community Partner Spotlight” article in the News & Updates section of our website that will become a permanent part of our post archives and will also be shared on our Facebook page and in our weekly email newsletter.
- An ad on the “Our Community Partners” page on the website and in our weekly newsletter.
- A Platinum Business Directory listing on our website.
- Special event promotion on our Facebook page and in our weekly email newsletter.
- Facebook promotion of your business (sharing your business posts on our Facebook page).
- 10% discount on advertising renewals (if no changes are required).
- A warm, fuzzy feeling knowing that you are helping us help our community!
Non-profit organizations can submit a request for special events to be posted on the Events calendar and shared on Facebook and in the weekly email newsletter for FREE but must pay for other ads.
One-Time “For-Profit” Event Posting ($20)
If you are not a Fremont360 Community Partner or a non-profit organization, you can submit a request for a special event to be posted for a one-time fee of $20 per event. Your event will be posted on the Events calendar and the News & Updates section of our website and shared on our Facebook page and in the weekly email newsletter.
Weekly Newsletter Sponsorship ($20)
Sponsor an individual weekly newsletter issue and your ad will be featured prominently at the top of one of our weekly newsletters. $20 per issue, subject to availability. If you are not a current advertiser, you must provide your own 280 x 200 pixel ad or pay a $25/hour ad design fee.
As a Community Partner, you can supply your own coupon or ad with the dimensions specified or Fremont360 will design your first ad for free. Any requested changes to Fremont360-designed coupons/ads/listings will be billed at $25/hour.
If you are interested in becoming a Fremont360 Community Partner or are interested in advertising on the 100+ Things to Do in Fremont County brochure and/or web page , please send us a message via our Contact Us page or give us a call at (719) 345-8812. We’d love to schedule a time to meet with you in person!