The Annual Rotary Rubber Ducky Derby on July 4 in Florence is right around the corner. The Rotary Rubber Ducky Derby is a cooperative effort between the Rotary Club of Cañon City and the Florence Rotary Club.

Ducky Race non-profits have their tickets in hand and are ready to sell. Here are the participating non-profits:

  • Cañon City Literacy Center
  • Fremont Search & Rescue
  • Habitat for Humanity
  • Humane Society of Fremont County
  • PEO Chapter
  • Boy Scout Troop 121
  • Kindred Kids Child Advocacy Center
  • Loaves & Fishes
  • Upper Arkansas Area Council of Governments (UAACOG)

From mid-April to early June, local non-profit partners have exclusive ticket selling rights and keep 40% of their proceeds. The other 60% goes to the Rotary Clubs to support their local communities and to underwrite all hard costs associated with the Ducky Race, with the help of our wonderful local sponsors.

Four Ducky Level
CC & Victor Gold Mine
Lindner Chevrolet
Rocky Mountain Bank
Mantiques Gun Room

Three Ducky Level
Allstate Insurance-Trent Rundell
Cañon City Brews & Bikes
DARE Print & Sign Co.
Dryden’s Appliance
Legacy Bank
Zerby Automotive
Royal Gorge Route Railroad
The Dungeon Inc.
Royal Gorge KOA
Edward Jones
Darcy Accounting LLC
Gregory Carlson

Two Ducky Level
Bank of the San Juans
Royal Gorge Bridge & Park

Fine Feathered Ducky Friends
Cathryn Dean
Jack Dean
Los Compas Mexican Restaurant
Petal Pusher Flower Shop

Tickets are $5.00 each and may be purchased from any of our participating non-profits, at the Ducky booth at upcoming events and prior to the race the day of the Ducky Derby. The first five duckies that cross the finish line win the ticket purchaser cash prizes of $1000.00, $500.00, $250.00, $100.00 and $50.00. Every ticket purchased has a chance to win $35,000.00 toward purchasing a car at Lindner Chevrolet.

The annual Ducky Race on July 4 is a cooperative effort between the Rotary Club of Cañon City and the Florence Rotary Club. For the latest information about the Rotary Rubber Ducky Race, go to the Rotary Club of Cañon City’s Facebook page.

2019 Ducky Derby

%d bloggers like this: